You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

Tuesday, March 5th 2013, 9:07am

Author: Wolly

trouble!

Sorry, I would say, that it is nearly impossible to have success with 5 Tec without having a introduction or a seminar. It is a great system but you should have a training to enjoy all the features and as I did some installs in the past I can tell you, that it ist really difficult/impossible to make training or troubleshooting only via email. Please call Zirkonzahn and ask them for possibilities for you. Best regards

Thursday, July 26th 2012, 2:53pm

Problem with Scanner

Dear Haroldo, it is not as easy as you think to explain the "copyjob". If you want to do the same crown again, you can "delete modellation parts" (rightclick to the background after wizzard has finished) and then you can delete step by step back to the beginning. If you want to change the platform of your implant you have to change your choice in ARCHIV while selecting the job for the tooth . I hope, you are familiar with windows! Before that, you go to Explorer and look for the file of your pro...

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 3:47pm

Problem with Scanner

Hello Haroldo, I`ll give you the advice not to duplicate your job. This generates a lot of files in the same folder and can be confusing. The better way is to start a new job, but it depends on what you want to do? But it is a lot to declare because there are different ways and possibilities. May be you can explain exactly what you want to do, respectively why you want to copy or duplicate the job.

Wednesday, July 11th 2012, 9:12am

Problem with Scanner

Hello Haroldo, Did you start the scanner before you open the Scansoftware, the other way round there are often problems! How about calibration, does this work, when did you last calibrate the scanner? If there are still problems you should call the ZZ support and they will help you as fast as they can.

Wednesday, November 9th 2011, 8:55am

machine spindle speed

Hi, Sorry, did you ever before mill zirkonia I think you should get more informations about using CADCAM in dental lab. It is not as easy as you think.. ...you can`t take any machine any software and any blank and then you will have perfect milling system and by the way ,12000 RPM can be enough for milling it depends on the pressure and the speed you move the bur Greetings

Friday, November 4th 2011, 9:23pm

schrumpffaktor von prettau zirkon ?

Hallo Martin, ich habe mich beim Kopierfräser nicht um die Schrumpfung gekümmert, hat ja gepaßt . Es war (ist) aber das Besondere, das es Enrico damals gelang, Zirkonblöcke zu produzieren, die immer gleichbleibend schrumpfen, sonst hätte das ECO nicht funktioniert...über den Denkfehler bei der Einstellbarkeit der Schrumpfung bei der Fa. A-G will ich mir hier nicht auslassen. Warum und wie sich das bei den CADCAM-Blanks jetzt anders verhält weiß ich nicht, ist mir aber auch egal, weil es eben auc...

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:13pm

schrumpffaktor von prettau zirkon ?

Hallo Martin, der Schrumpf-Faktor variiert zwischen, grob gesprochen, 19% und 21 %, aber nicht nur bei Prettau auch bei Transluzent.Der Faktor ist werkseitig auf jeder Blankverpackung vermerkt und wird (muss) bei der Registrierung des Blanks in der Nesting- Software hinterlegt (werden) und so beim Fräsen berücksichtigt. Grüße aus Stuttgart

Friday, July 1st 2011, 11:55am

Information request

Hello sml 2010, welcome to the forum. In addition to our administrator Stephanie I would like to give you in my honest opinion the advice to visit a education event from Zirkonzahn to get familiar with this wonderful but very complex system and to prevent bad success and frustration. Good luck!

Tuesday, March 15th 2011, 10:25am

PRETTAU BRIDGE 4 ELEMENT OVER 2 IMPLANTS.

Hello Marina, I think it is very difficult to explain the CAD software here in the forum. Do you know about the supporthotline of Zirkonzahn via SKYPE? Maybbe they can help you directly via TEAMVIEWER or otherwise you should visit a introductory course. I would say, the hole system is too complex for autoditacially working, it is possible, but will take a lot more time than visiting a course. I hope I could help you a little bit! Sincere regards

Monday, January 4th 2010, 7:06pm

A+B Formers

Happy New Year John, I´m sorry, but I don´t know what is wrong with the forum. At the moment I think, most members are on vacation. But anyway, there are over 600 members and only very few did ever answer or ask questions.... I think Enricos products are sensational good and make only very few trouble . If you need help or have any questions concerning products of ZZ, I would propose you to call them directly...and may be you ask themselve "what is wrong with the forum". Many Greetings!

Monday, November 23rd 2009, 6:50pm

A+B Formers

Quoted from "John le Roux" Hi Wolly, I use the A+B now only to dublicate the mock-ups for the Prettau work. I have all the metal templates so I do not have to pour plates. Dreve sells a material thats in a powder and liquid form. Have you tried it ? John Hi John, there are many different materials on Polyurethan Base available. I don´t know the Dreve material, but in my opinion and experience I prefer Frame A + B even for models instead of plaster. Greetings Wolly

Monday, October 19th 2009, 6:22pm

RE: Thanks

Quoted from "kreso" Thank you Takov.Now one more question.Can I use Prettau liquid for coloring standard translucent zirconia? this is not really recommended, because the Prettau Liquid is like a thinned "normal" colour liquid and you would be disappointed of the less coloured result. But the the best way anyway is to try it yourself with a rest of standard zirconia to see the result...in some cases it is helpful and may be you like it Wolly

Wednesday, October 14th 2009, 5:25pm

Prettau sintering

As far as I know, there is no possibility for the user to change any settings of the programs. Therfore, I would say you can use program no.5, if it is available on your control unit.

Tuesday, October 13th 2009, 5:56pm

Prettau sintering

Usually it is program no.5. If you don´t have this number, in case you own the oven a long time, you have to send the program-unit to Zirzonzahn to add this programm.

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 12:27pm

A+B Formers

Hi John, if you use the Frame Plastic Bottles Item number: ZBAA2601 for each component, you can store it for a few weeks.

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 3:32pm

Color chart

I advise you to call them by telephone...and they willl help you immediately

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 9:40pm

Program

Hey John , I would advise you to call up ZZ directly and ask for assistance to solve your problem. As far as I know there is no possibilty to change parameters yourself

Sunday, February 15th 2009, 11:34am

Power failure

In the majoritiy of cases power failure is a problem of the electricity distributor because of trouble in their power supply line. I guess there are no or less possiblities to avoid this. Maybe you call them and ask for their problems??? Luckily our furnace control detects a power failure and restarts the process to finish it, otherwise you would have semi-sintered crowns So be happy and don´t mind having double sintered crowns...they won´t be damaged.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2008, 8:17pm

quel Programme du four

Hallo, actuellement le four a 5 cycles et je te souhaite de contacter ZZ pur mise ton four à jour. Autrefois il sont été 4 cycles et il etait recommandé No.1 pour tous sauf Prettau. Pour fritter Prettau Zircone il faut utiliser un nouveau cycle (No. 5) Pardon, je parle francais comme une vache espagnole

Wednesday, October 1st 2008, 10:46pm

Petites traces blanches

Oh la la André-Marie, je ne connais pas quelque chose comme ca, mais je croix il est un problème avec le support de cuisson ou eventuel avec les resistances pur la four? Quel age a ton four? À quel côté est la face avec les traces blanches a la photo située sur le support de couisson. Utilise toi le carter de protection céramique? Peut-être Il est conseiller de parler avec quelqu´un à Bruneck Bonne Chance! Wolly en passant, je suis de Stuttgart et j`avais le système gigantesque depuis 2005